Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Scrapbookers have the joy...

no matter what day of the year it is!
While the card makers have had their go
at my Easter images...it's my turn!
This week at The Pixie Cottage
we have our first Guest Sketch Artist Priscilla
She has created this sketch to challenge you...

As we shared last week our new challenge format will offer you OPTIONS!

You may choose to use THIS SKETCH and or BUTTONS!

Create your inspired masterpiece and link it back to Challenge # 14 at The Pixie Cottage

One lucky person will win 2 Pixie Cottage stamps

and the top 3 will get to display the Winners Badge on their blog!!

***

Here is the "sketch portion" of my layout featuring

one of my Easter stamps Got Rabbits~the painter

For the 'implied' narrow rectangle of 'ribbon'

I pieced together strips of photograph...

My Artishtic children would create all day long if possible.

Luckily we were able to get the egg painting in before Sienna had to go to the hospital!


The beauty of the stamps is that

you can color them any way you like...purple rabbit!?

WHY NOT?

Stay tuned for more...

***

**it wasn't too long of a wait**

Have you met and Chickadee-da-dum ?


In case you forgot what this week's Pixie Cottage sketch is...


Here is that portion of my second Easter layout...

The full page... (let me tell you how unusual
it is to Sierra in NON-PINK...
VERY!
the title...Authentic 8 year old journaling...PRICELESS!
Remember my layout featuring Q-pid in green as the Recycle queen...
WHO CAN guess what the yellow
'implied ribbon' rectangle strip is???

got buttons?
Amazingly enough I have LOTS more!!
Quite the wing span Chicky!!

I have one more additional layout

using this week's fabulous sketch, buttons galore

and my other Easter stamps...

Got Rabbits 2~standing with Basket

stay tuned for it...

Have a wonderfully CREATIVE day!!


7 comments:

  1. LOVE love love your layout, and how you cut egg out and stamped the bunny in it.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!!!!! These are both amazing pages Tish. Oh boy! I adore the purple rabbit - he looks superb! Brilliant work.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tish, These are just fabulous!! The purple rabbit is just perfect and love all those buttons!! ps beautiful girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Artish, thank you for such a warm welcome. I had a lot of fun playing with you guys this week.. I just love your blog..I do not think I have ever been here. It has been a pleasure checking out your scrapbook pages. I love them...i am really getting into scrapping again and you have super duper inspirted me. Thank you
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO's Tish! Beautiful colors and details =)

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tish are scrapbook pages are wonderful with your sweet children. It is great to see how you used the Pixie stamps that YOU designed on the pages. I bet your children are thrilled to see mommys artwork along with their pictures.
    It is so fun to have you on the team Tish.
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful layout Tish! Your pictures are beautiful and colorful! You are one amazing artist!
    hugs
    Risa:)
    p.s. I'm so glad to know that your daughter is feeling better and was able to be home for Easter. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete